Monday, July 18, 2022

2022 Draft Diary Day 2

Coming into the day, we've added four hitters, with Crawford, Graham, Toman and Gold.

I'm going to go off my big board with my first pick(s) here, aiming to add a pitcher ot two to the mix.

I'm adding Bryce Hubbart from Floria State and Luis Ramirez from Long Beach State to the top of Day 2. I'm also addin Sam Horn as my potential 11th round pick.

Here's what we're looking at today.

  • Bryce Hubbart- The decision pays off, and Hubbart is there at 91. Now if we can double dip and add Ramirez in the 4th round, I'll feel better about the balance of this draft. (he goes 94 in real life to the Reds)
  • Luis Ramirez- He's there aat 120 nd suddenly I feel good about the pitching I'll add in this draft. (goes 199 in real life)
  • Nathan Church- Yes, this is probably early, but a bunch of smart teams have gone off the BA or other consensus top 500s. I'm taking him at 150. (he went 337 to the Cardinals)
  • Dev Harrison- He's there at 180, and I'm excited to add him. (goes 278 in real life)
  • Drew Compton- He's there at 210.
  • Ivan Arias- He's there at 240
  • Mack Anglin- Gets picked by KC at 205
  • Sebastian Keane- He's there at 270, and I'm adding him. (went 500 to NYY in real life)
  • Adrian Siravo- He's there at 300.
  • Colby Halter
  • Carter Young
  • Sam Horn- Ideally in the 11th round
  • Gordon Ingebritson- Senior Sign
  • Connor Charpring- Senior Sign
  • Jake Gustin- Senior Sign
  • Levi Usher- Senior Sign- Went 295 to KC
  • Jared Lyons - Senior Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment