Tuesday, July 19, 2022

2022 Draft Diary Day 3

It's good news and bad news for me so far in this draft. I got most of the players on my board, but in real life, many haven't been drafted yet. I'm going to revamp the board slightly here heading into day 3, assuming some of the guys I did draft (Nathan Church, Adrian Siravo, etc) are willing to take under slot deals to put a super high upside pick in the pole position.

Here's my day 3 board:

  • Sam Horn- He's there at pick 330.
  • Colby Halter He's there at 360
  • Gordon Ingebritson- He's there at 390
  • Connor Charpring- He's there at 420 (signed as a UDFA with Seattle)
  • Jake Gustin- He's there at 450
  • Carter Young- He's there at 480 (was picked at 497 in real life)
  • Jared Lyons- Went to the Reds at 423 (I love their draft haul)

No comments:

Post a Comment