Friday, July 12, 2024

2024 MLB Draft Diary

Posting this today to serve as the final big board... will do a retroactrive diary after the draft is over.
  • Chase Burns
  • Travis Bazzana
  • Braden Montgomery
  • Hagen Smith
  • Trey Yeasavage
  • James Tibbs
  • Seaver King
  • Jurrangelo Cijntje
  • Michael Mullinax
  • Ryan Johnson
  • Mike Sirota
  • Peyton Stovall
  • Ethan Anderson
  • Carter Holton
  • John Spikerman*
  • Ethan Puig
  • Konnor Eaton
  • Austin Overn*
  • Perry Hargett
  • Bridger Holmes
  • Jeremiah Jenkins
  • John John Gazdar
  • Eddie Saldivar

Now we move to the seniors, who will possible all slot into weird places as needed.

  • Tanner Witt
  • Tyler MacGregor
  • Izaak Martinez
And finally, my binky pick:
  • Luca Ramirez

*These two are dependant on how things break. If I get Mullinax, I remove Spikerman and Overn from the board. If I miss Mullinax, but get Spikerman, I'd avoid Overn. Also- I'm probably too low on Overn.

No comments:

Post a Comment