Wednesday, July 10, 2024

3 Additions to the 2024 Big Board

Every year, I come out of the draft thinking "oh man, how did I miss/forget/not include THAT guy?!?" on ny big board... so I'm going to throw out a quick update here, with 3 players being added (though I'm not sure which spots they'll be in).
  • Ethan Anderson- He's a switch hitting 1b (possible catcher?) with good contact skills. Count me in.
  • Ethan Puig- His scotuing report on Baseball American reminds me of Michael Chavis. Now I know Chavis didn't become a superstart, but this guy could be one of the best hitters in the draft.
  • Bridger Holmes- I try to come out of every draft with 5 college players, one of whom is a reliever. Right now, my big board only has one reliever, so I'm tacking on a second one in Holmes, a sidearm reliever who was hella effective for Oregon State (my adoration for northern arms, both New England and the Pacific Northwest, has been discussed in various draft previews.

I'll done a final big board right before the draft, which will serve as my basis of my (belated) draft diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment